Sign in to follow this  
dekeknox007

Aquatica Housing Canon 5Dmk2, with camera, dome and lens 4 sale

Canon 5D mark2 mkII Complete underwater still camera video package

Asking 3300$ Complete and tested.

Pictures at: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5lax1ob8404x90k/AAAD4VxdUjKmkSPPPLtAA_aNa?dl=0

Up for sale is my complete underwater still camera/video package, featuring the Aquatica housing, 8” dome front, a wide angle 20mm lens with focus gear, and including the fantastic Canon 5d mk2 camera itself! Can be used with auto focus (take off the gear ring) or manual focus. I have used this on many successful dives and video pool shoots. Low shutter clicks, as I used it primarily for video. I’m a professional cameraman, and this is from my personal gear collection, priced for a quick sale. You can see my work at www.daveknox.com, I used this exact set-up on the TV shows “Gotham” and “The Big C” for Fox and HBO. I added a watertight e-o video out to send (optional) SD video picture to the surface. You can choose whether to use this feature or not. If you don’t plug in a cable, the housing performs as stock. I’ll include a 50 bnc video cable, if you want/need a surface video feed. The Camera records on board in High Definition HD 1080, of course, and many other settings. I’ll include my “quick-start guide” to shooting video with the Canon camera.

This camera is tested, watertight and ready to dive!

The package includes:

Canon 5 D mk 2 camera body, in Exc+ condition.

2 Canon brand batteries, one Canon charger. (2) 16 GB SanDisk extreme cards.

20 mm Canon 2.8 lens, in Like new condition. Focus gear pre-installed! Included!

Aquatica 5D mk2 pro housing, Exc.+ condition. Looks nearly new. Modified to add video out e-o bulkhead. Handgrips, caps, lube, Pelican case included.

Aquatica 8inch acrylic dome port in Excellent condition, and extension ring. A couple of imperceptible surface scratches, Not brand new, but very nice. (see photos).

Note: You should plan on looking at the strobe connection. The bulkheads and everything is in place, I believe they’re the new Canon-Nikonos standard, but I can’t be sure, as I never use strobe lighting...beyond my capabilities. There may be an easily replaced broken cable, or you may have to adapt your own strobe lighting system. Also: I snipped off the crummy “hydrophone” microphone connection (per Backscatter), as it sounds much better to simply record the sea sound on board the camera right through the dome front.

Sellers Contact info:

Dave Knox (914)478-4416 New York

daveknox2000@hotmail.com

thank you. Also posted on eBay. I offer full refunds if unhappy for any reason. 100% positive feedback

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements