speedy5290

Sea & Sea Strobes, 4X Keldan Video Light, Strobe Arms/Clamps, , WWL-1, CMC-1, Nauticam Olympus EM MKII Housing & Accessories Separate

Hi All,

It might be easier to sell this system peace-meal.  I would prefer not to, but that is okay.  Below is a list of what I paid from Backscatter (I have all receipts).  The equipment isn't even a year old until November.  I got bent on a dive recently and I need to take a little time away from diving so I am selling my equipment for now.

1.) 2 - Sea & Sea - YS-D2 Strobes - PAID $689.95 EACH - Total for two was $1,371.90.  I will part with them at a 20% discount so a total of $1,097 total.  This does not include the fiber optic cables which I have 3 of.  Those cost me $100 each and I will apply the same discount if you want them.

2.) 1 - Keldan 4X 9000 Lumen Video light - PAID $1,390 - I will part with this at a 20% discount for a total of $1,112

3.) Nauticam WWL-1 Wet Wide Lens - 130 degree - PAID $1,150 - I will part with this at a 20% discount and include the soft and hard cover ($80 value) for a total of $920

4.) Nauticam CMC-1 Macro Wet Lens 4.5X - PAID $370 - I will part with this at a 20% discount for a total of $296

5.) Ultralight Clamps - I have about 8 Ultralight clamps.  They go for $30 each.  I will see them for $20 each

6.) 2- Ultralight 8" Large Buoyancy Arms by 2" wide - PAID $68 EACH - I will sell for $54 each

7.) 2 - Ultralight 8" Double Ball Arm - PAID $47 - I will sell for $37 (I will include free buoyancy floats

8.) Buoyancy Collar for WWL-1 Wet Lens (super important to have) - PAID $80 - I will sell for $64

9.) 1- Ultralight 12" Large Buoyancy Arms by 1" wide - PAID $55 - I will sell for $44

10.) Nauticam EMI - MKII Housing for Olympus EM1 - MK II including Nauticam M16 Vacuum Valve II - PAID $2,120 - I will part with this perfect piece of machinery for $1700

11.) Nauticam N85 Power Zoom Macro Port 29 - PAID $320 - I will part with this for $256 (this is necessary and essential piece if you want to use the M.Zuiko 14-42mm zoom lens so that you can use the WWL-1 and CMC-1 wet lenses effectively with the camera.)

12.) Nauticam Zoom Gear for Panasonic 14-42mm lens - PAID $180 - I will part with this for $144

Where are you based? I assume the USA due to the prices quoted in USD, but where exactly? City/state will suffice :)

John Q

Thank you 

Sponsors

Advertisements