Davide DB

Hugyfot Vision XS - External Monitor

On 4/29/2020 at 1:34 AM, Davide DB said:

I saw since January there is a new kid on the block:

https://www.hugyfot.com/housings/vision-xs-monitor/vision-xs-monitor.html

inside monitor is a well regarded Feelworld F5 4K cheap monitor. It's complete of all monitoring tools.

What do you think guys?

monitor_logo_6.jpg

an you actually take the  Feelworld F5 4K monitor out of the housing?

Yes, but I wouldn't do it on regular basis.

You can find instructions to do so on the user manual.

Bye

So I pulled the trigger on this monitor and housing. I'm pretty satisfied but I admit it's the first external monitor I have so not too much to compare.

Last night I dreamed of a GH5 hidden settings where I can have giant digits on external monitor!

Please tell me it wasn't just a dream...

PS

What's the ratio having a giant monitor and the having camera info much smaller than the camera display?

SAD

Edited by Davide DB

You can set the camera clean HDMI without settings and then put the LCD in settings only mode
This works very well on land where you have a touch screen underwater of course you need the dials so not ideal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Sad 1

Ok

I thought there was a way to have everything clear on the ext. Monitor. I use the monitor to avoid to lay down on the mud with my body when filming something on the bottom.

Such a shame Panasonic didn't think to a font size menu among thousand settings...

Thanks

Ok
I thought there was a way to have everything clear on the ext. Monitor. I use the monitor to avoid to lay down on the mud with my body when filming something on the bottom.
Such a shame Panasonic didn't think to a font size menu among thousand settings...
Thanks

The menu system shows in funny way on the monitor
Having said that I never change anything on the menu I use fn keys and custom modes
So the only thing I change are ISO and aperture

On 9/6/2020 at 11:59 AM, Interceptor121 said:

The menu system shows in funny way on the monitor
Having said that I never change anything on the menu I use fn keys and custom modes
So the only thing I change are ISO and aperture

I don't mean menu. I'm speaking about Aperture and ISO values that are nearly impossible to read on the monitor. Font size is way too small

Sponsors

Advertisements