Issue 94 of X-Ray Magazine is available
Annual Dive into the Pink Auction opens
Seacam offers RS 28mm conversion
Seacam has announced that they are now offering a conversion of the Nikonos RS 28mm wide angle lens for use with modern Nikon SLR cameras and Seacam housings. Ot joins the existing 13 and 20-35mm conversions. The RS series were specifically designed to function as water contact lenses.
Olympus announces OM-D E-M5 Mark III
Call for entries: Santi Photo Awards 2019
Santi is calling for entries to their 2019 Photo Awards Contest. In its eighth year, the contest offers “interesting underwater pictures” for a public vote to select the winning images. There is no entry fee and a variety of Santi gear available as prizes. Please see the contest’s site for entry details and rules. The deadline for entries is 22 October.
Results: Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2019
The results of the 2019 Wildlife Photographer of the Year contest are being announced at a gala event in London’s Natural History Museum tonight. The overall winner was Yongqing Bao with an image of a confrontation between a marmot and an arctic fox. The winner of the Under Water category was David Doubilet, with an image of a garden eel bed in Dauin, Philippines.
Video: Diving into the Unknown Galaxy by Fan Ping
Second Edition of Reef Fish Behavior announced
- Canon has released firmware 126.96.36.199.00 for the Cinema EOS C200… (via )
- Canon updates EOS 1-D X Mark II firmware to 1.1.6 (via )
- A wildlife photographer’s gear stash (via )
- Nikon updates D5 firmware to version 1.21 (via )
- Insect photographer sues pest control company for $2.7m (via )
- Nikon updates D800 firmware to version 1.11 (via )
- A $3 million camera (via )
- The ocean’s most efficient jet engine is the chambered… (via )
- Nikon updates Capture NX-D to version 1.4.7 (via )
- Nikon updates D500 Distortion Control Data to Version 2.017 (via )